Tuesday, February 12, 2013

NYX Box Sets at TJ Maxx and Ross!

When I spotted this set mixed in with Profusion and other low-grade sets at my local Ross, I had to do a mental double-take. Until now I'd only had experience with their Extra Creamy Round Lipsticks, so I was really excited to find this nice mix of products. All this for $14.99!


I apologize for not having the name and # of this kit -- I have an over-exuberant husband who burned the paper packaging in the fire pit before I thought to jot it down. Bad husband. No cookie!



This kit includes:
Fabulous Lashes & Glue in EL 120 (no name on pkg.)
Single shadow in Cork 
Single shadow in Hot Yellow
Jumbo Lip Pencil in Gold
Brush On Gloss in Silver Plum
Brush On Gloss in Burgundy
Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Plum
Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Raisin
Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Protus
Trio Eyeshadow in Frosted Flake/Slate/Iced Mocha
Liquid Eye Liner in Black

Unfortunately, I looked at the NYX website and it seems as though all of these colors are now discontinued and the lashes and liner are gone as well. The upside is you have one last chance to grab these items before they're gone forever. I've heard there are at least three variations (possibly more) on this set, so I'm on the hunt for more!

Note: Due to all of these items being discontinued, I haven't photographed any swatches. However, if anyone is interested I'd be happy to swatch them for you. Just let me know!

Happy hunting!

~Carrie




No comments:

Post a Comment