Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Deal Alert: Walgreens Nail Polish Clearance!

All the Walgreens stores in my area have a small clearance sale going on right now! I've mostly seen nail polishes, but there was also a small handful of makeup mixed in. The stores I went to either had a bin on the cosmetics service counter or a bin on the endcap where the clearance miscellaneous usually goes. Prices seem to vary from store to store: At one store I paid no more than $1.25 for each polish, but at another the same polishes were twice that amount.

Some haulage, in case you were wondering what I grabbed. :D

Click to enlarge

Top row, left to right:
Milani in Black Cherry (x2 -- oops*) $1.27 each
Milani in Tropical Fiesta $1.27
Sinful Colors in Beau Khaki $0.49
Revlon Top Speed in After Party $1.24
Sally Hanson Insta-Dri in Heat Flash $1.25
Sally Hanson Insta-Dri in Orange Impulse $1.25
Sally Hanson Insta-Dri in Blue By! $1.25
Bottom Row: Fantasy Makers liquid eyeliner in Fantastical $0.74
Revlon Matte Lipstick in Wine Not $1.99


To sweeten the deal I also got 1/2 off the Revlon polish with the current BOGO 1/2 off Revlon deal, which brought the Revlon polish down to $0.62. For all of this I spent $12.08. Not too shabby for 8 polishes, a lipstick, and an eyeliner! 

Hurry if you want to catch this sale -- everything is going really fast! 

*I didn't even notice they were the exact same color until I was typing out the color names. In the store they looked a bit different. Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment