Friday, March 8, 2013

Mail Time: March Julep Maven Box!

Just a really quick post here because it's super late and I need to get some rest. I've been down with the flu and a majorly craptastic sore throat, but tonight I feel a little better and thought I'd give you all a little peek at what came in the mail this afternoon!

This month I chose the Bombshell box rather than the Classic with a Twist my style profile recommended. 

Ready to dig in! 

The new Rock Star hand creme, colors in Adrianna and Minnie, and the bonus lip balm in Strawberry-Mint




Just look at that pastel-y goodness!

I haven't had a chance to check out any of the products except the lip balm, of which I'm already a fan. More on that later!

And now, I'm off to bed. But don't worry, I'll be back soon. We have so much to catch up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment